OOTD: HostileFvshion

HostileFvshion OOTD | Hostile Fvshion

Hello Earthlings, been a bit busy with my exams but it's finally over THANK GOD!! Oh yeah, and I just turned 16 so I'm officially a man - well, kinda.


Anyway here is an outfit I wore earlier this week. I know the trending colours this season are bright like yellow and so on, but I went with the blvck theme because I like the darkness and mystery behind it, plus it's the easiest colour to pull off.

HostileFvshion OOTD | Hostile Fvshion
HostileFvshion OOTD | Hostile Fvshion
HostileFvshion OOTD | Hostile Fvshion

Outfit Details


T-shirt - MISBHV | Jeans - Levi's | Boots - Timberlands | Scarf - homemade

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

 

Instragram

Meet the Author

Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog belong to me. Please ask permission before using. Powered by Blogger.