OOTD: First Post

First OOTD Post | Hostile Fvshion

This blog has been up for a while, but this is my first post so I'm just going to start by introducing myself.


My name's Suji and it's pronounced as it's spelt, 'soo-jee'. This blog is going to chronicle the evolution of my personal style and a few street style pictures as well. As I'm not much of a writer, my posts will usually be quite short but hopefully I'll get better at it.

This picture was taken last month at my school's annual Christmas party. The t-shirt, I designed and printed myself.

I've been doing quite a lot of t-shirts lately, for myself and for other people, so I'm setting up a company called Abstract Vision (Instagram: @abstract_vision) with a friend of mine. We're currently taking in orders but for now, it's limited to people in Nigeria, particularly in the south. Unless of course, you don't mind the increased cost for postage and packaging. This blog will also serve as a portfolio for our t-shirts.

If you are interested, send me an e-mail at hostilefvshion@gmail.com, or hit me up on Twitter (@trixstar1998) and mention for a follow-back.

Thanks for reading and I hope you stick around for more.

Photography by Joshua. Edited by me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

 

Instragram

Meet the Author

Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog belong to me. Please ask permission before using. Powered by Blogger.