OOTD: African Myx

OOTD: African Myx | Hostile Fvshion


Today, I decided to do a piece that blended African style with Western fashion, so I wore a blue and white Dashiki over a navy blue hoodie from New Look, a pair of black Levi's and red low Air Force Ones to contrast.

OOTD: African Myx | Hostile Fvshion
OOTD: African Myx | Hostile Fvshion
OOTD: African Myx | Hostile Fvshion

Dashiki shirts are really comfortable and stylish. They have a variety of colours like green and white, red etc like the ones below.

Dashikis | Hostile Fvshion
Dashikis | Hostile Fvshion

Although the whole Dashiki "swag" has been going on for a while now, I just like wearing it 'cause it's really easy to pull off.

Well that's it for now, guys. #StayHostile

Photography by Joseph. Editing by me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

 

Instragram

Meet the Author

Unless otherwise stated, all photos on this blog belong to me. Please ask permission before using. Powered by Blogger.